Jelenleg nem áll rendelkezésre a leírás magyar nyelven. Elolvashatja a leírást angolul
The RD Compact Hot Rod packs huge, hot-rodded amp tones into a compact enclosure. Following in the tradition of the amp technicians whose experiments helped define the sounds of Hard Rock and early Heavy Metal, we have endowed our RevivalDRIVE Compact pedal with more gain and a whole new personality. The RD Compact Hot Rod recreates the entire signal path of a classic, modified valve amp using all–analogue circuitry, bringing you not only the sounds but also the dynamics and feel of these coveted, hot-rodded amps.
• Complete “hot-rodded” valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp, long-tailed pair phase inverter, and push-pull output stage.
• Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence.
• Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound.
• Accurately recreates power supply sag for subtle, natural compression.
• Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics.
• Interactive Blend control backs off the gain as you add dry signal, for the most natural sound.
• Tour grade, all metal construction.
• Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ.
• High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
• Designed and assembled by hand in England.